Thursday, August 4, 2011

What A Dilemma

So today I face a dilemma I never thought I would have: whether or not to ride the exercise bike. And not like "ugh, I don't feel like riding it but I really should...boo." The dilemma is more that I rode for 24 min on Tuesday, and 25 min last night, and the seat has made my ass hurt really, really bad. I've been doing research this morning about different types of bike seats, wider seats, etc. and all I can really conclude is that it might be more of an adjustment issue. I guess the seat could just be too hard. Trying to find a better seat, or even info. about what the issue could be, is like finding a needle in a haystack. I found some interesting looking "lawn chair style seats" but a) they look like they would slouch onto the metal poles that hold them up and b) they cost half of what my bike did! I found a bunch of seat styles claiming they are wider, soft, gel, adjustable in width, the list goes on and on, but nothing really guarantees it will fix the issue. So, I guess even though I feel like riding tonight, I might have to take a night off, already. Sitting on it yesterday hurt tremendously bad, even with a pillow on the seat, until I adjusted to this magical spot, which then meant that my, um, nether regions and ass went numb.

I guess of all the things I could complain about, this has to be the best one!

No comments:

Post a Comment