Monday, August 15, 2011

238.6 - 113.6 pounds to go (again)

Two steps forward, one step back. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised being as I know what I ate and how little I exercised. I hadn't gotten on the exercise bike since Aug. 9! A whole 5 days without riding! Ugh! It seemed like every time I had good intentions to do so, we got home too late or I was tired from being outside, etc. I guess it just means that pretty soon, I might have to wake up earlier so I can do it before work. That alone might motivate me to get my butt on the bike even if it's midnight! I know, I know, then I'm not utilizing the exercise correctly and it could be helping me burn calories all day, but sleep is important! >.<

So, here's to another week. Hopefully it won't be filled with bad decisions again.

No comments:

Post a Comment