Sunday, January 8, 2012

202.8 - 77.8 pounds to go!

I have very mixed feelings about today's weigh-in. All week my weight has been up (thank you water weight) so I was honestly expecting to be higher than 203. Being even .2 pounds down was a huge shock! But at the same time, 200 feels like it's just miles away. I can see it, it's right there, just barely out of reach, but every time I reach for it, it moves a step back. So yeah, I'm happy I lost at all this week, and I'm looking forward to seeing the scale go down even more in the next couple days, but I'm getting anxious about hitting 200! Come on already!

Here is a monthly recap of pounds lost, so I can keep things in perspective. I've been really mad at myself for not even being close on this month's goal (196.5) so I need a reminder of how things have gone in the past.

August - 239.2 - 233.2 = 6 pounds lost
September - 233.2 - 227.8 = 5.4 pounds lost
October - 227.8 - 219.8 = 8 pounds lost
November - 219.8 - 212.0 = 7.8 pounds lost
December - 212.0 - 206.0 = 6 pounds lost

No comments:

Post a Comment