Thursday, September 8, 2011
230.8 - 105.8 pounds to go!
So I'm not sure if the weigh-in on Sunday was correct or not. The first couple times I hopped on the scale, it read 232.2, exactly one pound less than last week's weigh-in. I got kind of mad at the fact that we've been working our butts off and it went down exactly one pound, to the tenth! So, I moved the scale about a foot over and got on again, and the scale flashed 230.8. I made sure to get on the scale probably 6 more times, and moved it back to the spot it was in, and it kept reading 230.8. Obviously this is a better number and I feel more rewarded, but this coming week it may mean a gain. So far this week, it feels like we've not made the best decisions. I ate too many calories on my birthday (cause, ya know, it was my birthday!!), then we ate pizza with the sis-in-law for Labor Day, and we've gone out a couple times since even though I swore we would get better at eating at home. And jumping on the scale prematurely has put me around 232. Ugh! I really just do not understand how I can go from being completely sedentary and eating poorly, not watching what I eat at all, to exercising 6-7 days a week, tracking calories and watching what I eat AND not losing every week. I just don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment