Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bad Girl!

I knew as I was doing it that it was bad. I was writing this post in my head. "Not eating lunch isn't a good thing. You know you have to eat 3 meals." But, I was lazy, we're in the middle of an upper-90 degree heat wave, and I really wasn't hungry at the time. I have no idea why I'm barely hungry lately, but I suspect it's just the summer affecting things.

The bigger thing is just wanting to do it for once. I feel like someone else took over my body. Who is this person *not* wanting ice tea to drink? Eating less, what? And on top of all that, I'm enjoying a financial book. Like can't-put-it-down enjoying it. Granted it depresses me that I can't do much with our mediocre income, especially when I see myself making less with a Master's degree than an in-law that never graduated, but I just have to be happy with where I am, or make a bigger effort to change things. No one else can do it for me. But this is a nice place. I'm slowly working to change things. One small, baby step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment